Natural occurrence of Emerald Gemstone:
- Green Emerald gem beads are present on land in the form of mineral compound produced from the silicate of aluminum beryllium and oxygen which grants light and deep green color to the product.
- The omnipresent almighty have left it only in the few places making its presence rare and further made it more complex at choosing the coal mines as its residence.
- Greatness lies in the matter of fact, that now you can Buy this Gemstone Online, with an ease and best of your comfort, from us!
Scientific composition of Emerald Gemstone:
- Green Emerald gem beads are present on land in the form of mineral compound produced from the silicate of aluminum beryllium and oxygen which grants light and deep green color to the product. The omnipresent almighty have left it only a few places making its presence rare and further made it more complex at choosing the coal mines as its residence.
- This so resolute creation of sovereign often found with black spots and filaments due to high presence of carbon resulting at leaving a symbol of chaste for the world.
- Due to its so intricate story of origin Green emerald is often found with cracks but gives a relief at not impacting its utility on account of the same.
- This complex story ends at delicate and fragile attitude of the gemstone. The Emerald without cracks and spots is acknowledged to be the most effective.
Features of Emerald Gemstone:
- An emerald gemstone that does not show glow, appears transparent in the center, or has a lighter tone, is not a first-class.
- Green colored emarald gemstones are known to boost the wisdom and the ability to take the right decisions.
- An emerald stone is also considered inferior if it is too dark. Emerald’s Stone weaknesses: cracks, rough surface, thick water marks, depressions, no luster, brittleness, more than one color tint, a blackish tinge and a dirty appearance.
- If the gem is bright like mica, do not purchase it. Do not wear a mixed-colored emerald.
Read more about Emerald Gemstone, here
Astrological benefits of Emerald Gemstone:
- Emeralds can be useful for businessmen, printers, publishers, scientists, and writers. They can be good for those working in the chemical business, in public relations, medical equipment, diplomats, mediators, and factory owners.
- They help with communication and verbal skills, and are therefore good for writers, actors, and public speakers. Businessmen who wear emeralds can learn to communicate better. Emeralds transmit green, which is by nature a cold color.
- The color green influences the liver, intestines, kidneys, and the body’s flesh. Emeralds also affect the nose. They may help with heart conditions, concentration, insomnia, dysentery, diarrhea, stuttering, asthma, and ulcers. Emeralds can help with diseases caused by imbalances of vital bodily airs. Emeralds are good for purifying the blood, and are useful in treating nervous conditions.
- Therefore, they may help cure epilepsy, diseases caused by poisons, insanity, stammering, memory loss, hepatitis, stomach problems, depression, bronchitis, flatulence, and dyspepsia.
- They help strengthen the positive life force, and work with the lungs, tongue, and brain.
- Those who wear defective emeralds may find distress, loss of wealth, injury, unhappiness, and will not find happiness in relation to their parents.
- A good emerald without defects will bring wealth, good health, property, and increase a person’s intelligence. Emeralds help increase memory, which has the effect of also improving the wearer’s education and psychic abilities.
- Emeralds protect against snakebite, envious people, evil spirits, and curses. They give good children, and pregnant women who wear emeralds are ensured a safe and painless delivery. Emeralds give energy and balance, calm the mind, give mental peace, and help meditation.
- Emeralds help their wearers practice chastity. They also help the wearers do well on exams, to not lose money in business, to be honest, and to have a good reputation. Wearers can formulate good ideas and will possess the strength to enact them
- Depending upon a person’s occupation, different color emeralds should be worn. A priest, teacher, scientist, or intellectual should wear light green emeralds.
- A ruler, soldier, or administrator should wear bluish green. A businessman, farmer, or banker should wear yellowish green. A laborer, artisan, or servant should wear dark green.
- Emerald affects the element earth and the sense of smell. It relates to the seventh chakra, Sahasrana (above the head).
Stotra of invocation: Om priyangu kalika syaman, rupena pratimam budham, somyam somya guno petam, tam budham pranamami aham.
Uses of Emerald Gemstone:
The best emeralds are smooth, brilliant, transparent, radiant, and free of spots, have a rich even color, appear to glow, and have no bad internal or external flaws. They should also be well cut. An emerald should reflect a good light that shines like lightning.
Main substitutes of Emerald:
Green Tourmaline Stone, Green Jade Substone, Aquamarine Substone, Green zircon stone, Peridot Stone, Chrome Tourmaline, chrome diopside, and Green Agate Substone. As Mercury is not compatible with the Moon, emerald should not be used with pearl or moonstone. Some authorities say that emeralds should not be worn with yellow sapphires, red coral, or their substitutes.
Should be at least 3 carats. Emerald should not be worn along with Pearl Stone and Red coral Gemstone
Buy Online Emerald GemStone here