General Rules for wearing Red Coral Stone:
- The ideal weight of this gem should not be less than 4 rattis or carats (preferably 6 carats).
- The gem to be set in gold-copper mixture of mars is weak or weakly placed else in silver.
- Should be worn on Monday or Tuesday morning.
Natural resources of Red Coral (Moonga):
- Sea is one of the richest resources of red corals.
- With the identical properties of lata, it has also been termed as latamani since ancient times.
- It is to be believed that the French people initiated the process of the extraction of the red corals, over 100 years ago.
- Later in 18th century, it had been extracted and traded on a large scale in Italy.
- Greatness lies in the matter of fact, that now you can buy this gemstone online, with an ease and best of your comfort, from us!
Key Characteristics of Red Coral Stone (Moonga):
- The actual formation of the red coral is by a particular sea organism which secretes red colored slimy discharge for its existence. They form big clusters of these corals, which is rather termed as the coral leaf.
- It is extracted in the long branches, which is then chopped in to smaller shapes to form the gem stone. It is available in the color ranges from warm reddish pink, pale pink to deep red. They are also found in other colors like, scarlet, saffron, coral red, pink to vermilion red and white.
Scientific composition of Moonga:
- Red coral Gemstone which is actually a kind of a sea plant is not formed by any chemical treatment like other precious stones.
- In the absence of sea water, it hardens up by coming in contact with the air. It has the destiny of approximately 2.65, with the hardness on the scale of 3.5 to 4.
Artificial Red Coral Gemstone:
Red coral gemstones are magnificently beautiful and they have been liked by many people in majority. With the increasing adoption as a fashion accessory, this semi-precious stone has also been substituted by other stones. The substitutes are nothing but the other red colored semiprecious stones. For the better scale of economies, many dealers sell look alike of coral.
Scientific properties of Red Coral:
- Red corals have its unique luster and are usually bit slimy.
- Its higher density makes this stone heavy.
- Illuminated by the light, it gives a spectacular red luster.
Astrological Benefits of Red Coral Gemstone:
- Specifically for the people, who are particularly been effected by the negative impacts of Mars.
- It is recommended that the red coral should be pure & should be obtained from a good source, which definitely gives good effects.
- To protect children from the stomach disorders or malnutrition conditions, it is highly recommended.
- If at the time of the birth the placement of the sun is there in the Aries (mesh) or the birth date lies in 15Nov-14Dec, the red corals are an excellent source of good health, success & prosperity.
Red Coral is widely recommended & is considered to be highly beneficial in the case of the following astrological conditions:
- If Mars is placed with Rahu or Saturn (shani) in any house.
- If Mars is present in the first house.
- If Mars is present in the third house, it leads to conflicts between the siblings.
- If Mars is present in the fourth house, it hampers the health of the spouse adversely.
- If Mars is present in the seventh and the tenth house, it leads to an adverse harm to the life partner.
- Extremely beneficial, if the Sub lord in the star lord of the 2nd house has mars in its 11th, 9th, 4th, 5th or 12th house.
- If Mars the star lord of the ninth house enters the fourth house Or Mars the star-lord of the 10th house enters fifth or eleventh house.
- If Mars aspects in the 7th, 10th & 11th house, then wearing red coral is extremely beneficial.
- If Mars is in the 6th house for the aries or scorpion , 5th sub-lord in the star-lord signifies 10th house, 2nd sub-lord in the star-lord signifies 7th house, 4th sub-lord in the star-lord signifies 9th house , 9th sub-lord in the star-lord signifies 2nd house , 7th sub-lord in the star-lord signifies 10th house , 11th sub-lord in the star-lord signifies 12th house & 11th sub-lord in the star-lord signifies 4th house.
- If Mars is present in the 6th, 8th or 12th house.
- If Mars aspects towards Sun.
- If Mars is placed with moon, wearing coral definitely helps in improving the economic condition.
- If Mars aspects in the 6th & 8th house.
- If orientation of Mars is retro or direct or is present in the first house.
- If Mars is the star-lord of the ominous houses, but aspects the un-ominous or enemy planets.
Major uses of Precious Red coral Stone:
- Red coral is widely worn as embedded in the gold ring. Can also be worn with silver or with Copper.
- Its minimum weight should be 6 ratti.
- Has to be purchased on Tuesday, with the proper recitation of ऊं अं अंगारकाय नम: for almost 10,000 times.
- According to the astrology, red coral has to be worn on the ominous of day of Tuesday, almost an hour after the sunrise in the ring finger.
Substitutes of the Red coral Gemstone:
- One can buy Sangmungi, Red jasper, Amber or Ruby Gemstone as a substitute.
- These substitutes are cheaper and affordable & are believed to be of the same effect.
Important Precautions while wearing Moonga:
Red Coral should not be worn with Diamonds, Emerald Stones, Hessonite Stone, Cat’s eye Gemstones & Blue sapphire Stonese.